Monday, June 18, 2012

Funny Things Kids Say


As a teacher, I went into my job aware of how much weight I carried as a primary influence in my students' lives. I understood how I needed to instruct them and guide them, and in the end hopefully have some sort of impact on their little lives. Now three days into summer, I had no idea they were going to leave such a strong impact on my life. Most teachers probably aren't saying this right now, but I miss our interactions already. I collected some amazing "one liners" through out the year in my grade book and I wanted to share them. I hope you find them as funny as I did and they give you a good laugh at the end of your Monday. :) 
“My doctor told me I need to not eat chips and I need to eat fruit snacks.” -Christina
“I wanna be a police man.”-Jordan
“Are you sure? You have to run a lot and chase people.”-Chase
“Robbers like jewelry, childs, hairbands, money and eyeballs.” Chase
“Santa didn’t bring me anything.”-Alex
“That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard.”-Aiden
“Miss Smith, I’m gonna marry you.”-Timmy
“I really got a broken bone today.”-Julia
“I take running pills.”-Cole
“Miss Smith, I’m coughing really bad today. LIke really super, big coughs.”-Aiden
“You are really, really 100% pretty.”-Vincent
“My tummy says ‘Don’t stretch today.’- Mallory

“I’m gonna marry Emily when we are older.”-Andrew
“No, I have a brother.”-Emily
“You can’t marry your family, right?”- Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment